Abonnés

mercredi 7 mars 2012

WE'RE HALF AWAKE IN OUR FAKE EMPIRE

MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK 



7 commentaires:

Honigfusselchen a dit...

where do you get your ideas from ?
I've a blog,but my picture are not so good like yours

Simone a dit...

amazing! you're so talented!

www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

Anonyme a dit...

Nice please can u draw Cara Delevingne?

Karima Illustration a dit...

I already tried to draw her... But my drawings suck!!!! She's really hard to draw :p
I'll try again, for you! But I don't understand I don't think she's that pretty... Haha I don't really like her face :o
xoxo
Karima

ASZIYA a dit...

wow i love how u draw!! girl u are just amazing!!! keep up the good work and thanks so much for your lovely comment on my site <3<3

Honigfusselchen a dit...

to do this portrait wasnt really difficult - I have chosen a face and have the eyes, the mouth and the nose outline. after that I applied in several layers of watercolor and colored layer in the gross of the last things I've done the fine. sorry my english is not so good
This picture you commend ->
http://malbuch-erinnerungen.blogspot.com/2012/03/face-to-face.html?showComment=1331653387663#c734813457792833569

zwillingsgeflüster a dit...

This is SO beautiful!!